Life after the Navy

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Is anyone out there

I really don't know why I even started this. Does anyone else see it? Does anyone else care? Or is this just a place to vent. Right now I really don't care I am going to try and keep it going for a while this time. I went riding yesterday. I rode my XR400 32 miles in the mountains around Fall Creek. That is right outside of Swan Valley, ID. We had a lot of fun. No crashes this time.

I finally got my roof on. I still have some of the trim to do, but the rain won't lean in the way it is. Speaking of rain, the weather forcast for the next few days include "SNOW". I know it is at the higher elavations, but that means rain down here. I hope it does not freeze yet. I still have tomatoes wheich have not ripened yet. I am hoping that they will on the vine.

Here I sit another day(night) at my great job. We still can't do our job because we don't have all the "bugs" worked out. "Soon" they say.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home